Our client base continues to grow, so we’re in need of an experienced Account Manager to develop and manage marketing programs across a variety of industries.
Have a good business sense? You’ll provide marketing counsel and project supervision across all marketing solutions, especially digital. Have good people skills? You’ll be serving the client and working with a team of talented people who enjoy their jobs and each other.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in variety, personal and career growth, and the excitement of a creative atmosphere. Experience in marketing, media, or advertising environment, and a bachelor’s degree a must.
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including paid time off, health insurance and 401K.
- Plan and execute marketing projects and campaigns focused on client marketing goals.
- Manage project budgets and billings.
- Coordinate the creation and execution of marketing campaigns with the agency team.
- Manage end-to-end projects.
- Managing marketing campaigns—both digital and traditional.
- Solid analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills in a professional, creative environment.